Have you discussed the possible pregnancy and the risks with your vet and/or a rep breeder. You must do what is in the best interests for your dog, not you, she doesn't care if she has any babies, she just wants to play, eat, sleep and be loved. The ultimate decision is yours of course.
If she is not pregnant, please visit your local shelter before making the decision to breed her and talk to the employees there. I think after that visit you will understand where the members of this board are coming from.
I would have a very hard time aborting the pups, but not if my dogs life was at risk.