So Duffy has an appt for her Rabies Vx on Oct 30, & I am researching herbal supplements to talk to her vet about, there unfortunately is alot of conflicting info on which herbs to use. I have info on the combo I'm thinking to use & I can get it locally through a trusted supplier, so no shadey internet buys
. Trying to be proactive & not just wait until her phos levels increase to the point she needs a phos binder & her cre levels increase to the point she needs sub-q fluids.
Speaking of fluids - seems Duffy has been drinking from the pet water fountain, the water level dropped 500ml within 2 weeks & there is no way that was all just evaporation - it's been cold here lately, I just never SEE her drinking