View Single Post
  #7  
Old October 21st, 2007, 07:09 PM
mummummum's Avatar
mummummum mummummum is offline
-
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: The Hammer
Posts: 8,535
I agree with exploring food allergy aspect but would also like to stress the use of a probiotic. It may be a persistent yeast infection or yeast allergy. I use Bio-K but there are lots out there on the market. When your dog normalizes you could use a plain, unsweetened yoghurt but for now you want the heavy duty bacteria parts per volume that you will only get in a probiotic.
Reply With Quote