Thread: Murdered cat
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2007, 12:44 PM
~Cat Servent~

First, I am so so sorry for your terrible loss... That is just a nightmare.

I believe this is the story that was on the news, no? I only saw a short clip of it, and was so upset I couldn't watch the whole story so I can't imagine what it must be like for you.

What was the explaination they gave you for such drastic measures? Did they even scan for the chip? Contact the chip company to find you? Have you been in contact with or sought any legal advice yet? I wish I could be more helpful but I have no idea what you would do in that situation and I definitely want to know the outcome as mine are all microchipped too, and if that gives us no guarantee of safety for more than a mere week, I want to know! (I'm not a big fan of shelters or their policies for cats either.)

Again I am just so sorry and I pray for you and your family and send my blessings to your poor little , that she is happy and safe at the bridge.

ANd another thought.... I would contact the microchip company and see if they have any advice, maybe they have run into this situation before and could tell you what others did.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M

Last edited by krdahmer; October 21st, 2007 at 02:19 PM. Reason: had another idea