View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2007, 12:23 AM
~Cat Servent~

Aw thanks guys.... I did some research and I feel a bit better (and the hugs helped too... virtual or not! )

The vet figures that it may have been caused by his knee trouble and putting his weight from side to side, as well as when he was overweight for a year or so which caused and irritated the knee issues.

I read in that article Growler that Vit A can cause it?? I'll have to ask about that when the vet calls, cause I thought she said something about giving him more Vit A as a treatment option? So I see M3 what ya mean, that it is kinda all over the place.

And it is good to hear Hazel that your pups are doing well... and that they can heal when its injured. That was what I was afraid of.... he is so rambunctious sometimes, and I can see him breaking the bridge between or something. So far it is just one complete and one forming though.... and he seems bendy as ever so I'll just wait and see I guess.

I just worry that at 3 he's just got so much going on all at once... but if it gets bad when he's old and he gets all decreped... well hell I'll just carry him around on a pillow and take him to do his business!!! Anything for my little man. (well not sure about the ortho idea, we may not have the funds for that now.... but a stellar reason to start that cat emergency fund I've been meaning to for years now!)

Oh and thanks for that stairs idea Ancient.... thats awesome and would be great here... I think even my dad and I could make them!

I knew you guys would make me feel better!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” -Mahatma Gandhi

"We're the renegades, we're the people; With our own philosophies; We change the course of history; Everyday people like you and me"- R A T M