The is the confirmed information that JK Rowling's actually gone and said will happen....If you don't want to read it then don't....highlight it to see it..
Again this is CONFIRMED by her...not just speculation
* We will find out something "incredibly important" about Lily Potter.
* R.A.B's identity will be revealed.
* We will discover more about Dumbledore's past.
* We will learn with whom Snape's loyalties lie.
* Something will be revealed about Petunia Dursley, although we already know that she is not a Squib.
* Viktor Krum will return (World Book Day, 2004 interview).
* We will see a reappearance of Dolores Umbridge: "It's too much fun to torture her not to have another little bit more before I finish." (MuggleNet/Leaky Interview)
* JKR has said "There is a character who does manage, in desperate circumstances, to do magic quite late in life, but that is very rare..."
* Harry will face Voldemort for the final time.
* Harry will be attempting to find and destroy Voldemort’s remaining Horcruxes.
* Harry will return to the Dursleys' during the school vacation, but the magical protection Dumbledore arranged will expire when Harry comes of age on his 17th birthday.
* Harry will go to Godric's Hollow.
* The two-way mirror will make a reappearance.
* Fleur and Bill's wedding will occur.li>
* The fact that Harry "has his mother's eyes" will prove to be an important plot point.
* At least one character will die.
* The last word is expected to be "scar," but may change.
* We will learn the exact reason why some people become ghosts when they die and others do not.
* The final chapter, which has already been written, will detail what happens to the surviving characters.
* There will be no more Quidditch matches
Some of the debunked rumours are amusing though...they've been debunked by either Rowling or her official sources
* Dumbledore is really dead. He is not in hiding and is not coming back.
* There will be no character named "Icicle," and JKR said she didn't recall saying there ever would be.
* Dumbledore is not related to Harry
* . Harry is not related to Voldemort, and he is not related to Salazar Slytherin.
* Lily Potter is not alive.
* Lily was not a Death Eater
* Crookshanks is not an Animagus.
* Neville is not Peter Pettigrew's son.
* Remus Lupin does not have a twin brother.
* Petunia is not a Squib.
* Dumbledore is not Harry/Ron from the future.
* Mrs. Norris/Crookshanks is not an Animagus.
* Harry will not become Minister of Magic.
* Peter Pettigrew’s silver hand will not kill Lupin.
* Lupin will not return as a DADA professor.
* The prophecy refers to Harry, and not in any way to Neville.
* The final part of the prophecy does not mean Harry has to kill Neville, or vice versa
* The title of the book will not be "Harry Potter and the Pyramids of Furmat."
* No prequel books (books that take place before Harry's time at Hogwarts) are planned.
* "Keeper of the Keys" has no secret meaning.
* The Sorting Hat is not a horcrux
This part here is all the loose ends that Rowling should be tying up in this book:
Some of them are good...
Who is R.A.B.?
Others it doesn't sound like she'd tie up...
Are we going to see the Ford Anglia in the Forbidden Forest again?
Others just seem totally off the wall...
Are we going to see SPEW again? Will the house-elves' rights be improved by the end of the series? And what will become of all of the house-elves that we know so far in the series?
Now WHY oh WHY would that matter? O.o