View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2007, 01:02 AM

I'm amazed to discover how oblivious I am, as compared to people who don't live in Didsbury. I was greatly shocked when I heard about what happened to Daisy Duke, along with the rest of the folks who live here. It impacted our town in a bad way, and we're still trying to recover from it.

I didn't know Charles Haskett personally, but I attend(ed) school with his younger brother. From what the teachers at DHS have told us, I have found out that Charles was a very demented young man. He once nearly assaulted the Language Arts teacher, in front of some students in my grade (this was in 2005, when he was still in school). After the incident, his family did show how the were affected, but not Charles. I work at the AG Foods grocery store, so I hear a lot of gossip, and see a lot of people. A while ago, Charles came in, smiling and laughing with his friends. He is actually good friends with some of the stock boys I work with. I was shocked at how he could be at ease when he had done such a thing.
Haskett has some serious problems. He is a sick individual, who should be on medication, and should be punished moreso for what he has done. I just hope that you all don't judge the other people of Didsbury for one sick kid...