View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2007, 10:14 PM

Hi Rainbow and Gail52,

I checked out that website which scared me because it sounded all so bad. The vet did do a urine culture which did not show anything. I'm not sure if he did a urinalysis. There was blood in the urine.

My cat was on some meds before for about 3 days and wasn't getting better. He has been on his new meds for about 2 days.

My mom just called me to report (I don't live at home where my cat is) that she cannot find him. He is hiding again and she has looked everywhere. I am worried as his hiding means he is still obviously not better even though he seemed better when she picked him up earlier in the day. I think we are going to have to call the vet tomorrow and see what is going on, and in the meantime if she can't find the cat, he can't get his meds.

It's very frustrating because I live 2 1/2 hours away so I am not there. He is a cat I had since childhood and stayed at my mom's house when I got my own place. I just hope that he gets better but now I am very worried because he is hiding again.

I don't know what to do. I guess I will call the vet tomorrow and get more information and maybe tomorrow my cat will come out of hiding..perhaps he's just scared because of the ordeal he just went through? I can only hope that is the reason he is hiding.

Thanks for all of your support. I'll keep you updated.