View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2007, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prin View Post
I'm not sure if PETA just took the Royal Canin suit and ran with it.
The RC lawsuit happened over a year ago and has magically resurfaced.

Melamine and aminopterin were already identified, and a third contaminant (not related to wheat) was just found in some dry foods (Sorry... for the life of me, I can't remember what the third is, and google's not showing me anything).

Just another reason to stay away from the lower quality "mass produced" foods.

Edit: How annoying! I searched and searched the net again, and couldn't find it, so I phoned a couple people who would know for sure. They both said that there was definitely a third contaminant found, but they're saying that even though it shouldn't be in the food, it's not what's killing the animals, and tests are pending... which makes sense (I guess) as to why I can't find any information about it online.

All in all, I think there's just a lot of cover ups going on right now until they find a solid answer. Even the tests back in December were a bunch of crap. Supposedly, they fed a certain food to so many animals, all of which got sick and most of which died, but when they tested the food and found nothing wrong with it, and so they dismissed the food. I mean what the crap is that??? It's just getting silly, imo.

Last edited by Spirit; April 5th, 2007 at 06:47 PM.