Thread: SPCA Monteregie
View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2007, 12:45 PM

DOes anyone know if ****** is involved in this puppy mill at all? WHen I saw the news, it looked like the doings of this lady. She used to run (and I believe still is active somewhere) a "rescue" called *******, in **** or nearby. SHe has become a hoarder and is a Great Dane fanatic. She has been breeding Great Dane rescues with anything, just to make a buck (like there's a buck to be made in rescue!!).....

I busted in her place back on January 3, 2001 and saw horrible conditions. I along, with 3 other people, rescued 3 dogs from there that had been put in "quarantine" by a fellow rescuer, and what we saw was apalling.

Barnotti took this to court, and the lady got a slap on the wrist. She was told never to do this again, and I swear, upon watching the news, it screamed ****.....

If anyone has heard either the name of the landlord or the tenants, please let me know if this lady is involved. I swore to her I would make sure she never does this again, I rescued a Great Dane from her a few months ago through a third party, and Scooby was so thin it was pathetic.....

Thanks for any info

Last edited by White Wolf; January 31st, 2007 at 06:45 PM. Reason: slander- removed name