View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:37 PM

Hello everyone and welcome to the site! I haven't done this in awhile so I thought I'd update. My partner (wife) and I have Nicky the pom and Minnie the tabby. Both are rescues and my retirement dream is to be a fulltime foster Mom to special needs animals. I have a LONG way to retirement so I'm content with my 2 furkids for now and the occasional rescue that I may find from time to time. My partner and I live in Atlanta and are both 30 years old. I believe our next "kid" will be a bulldog or another pug, as I lost my first pug to a house fire in 2005. Here are some pics!
Gee whiz is that a HUGE pic of me! lmao And there's lil ole Nicky beside me..lol
Attached Images

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," He replied, "I created you." -The Animal's Savior, Copyright Jim Willis 1999

Last edited by Mahealani770; January 9th, 2007 at 01:41 PM.