View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Learning fast

The stuff I have is wysong Dentatreat,
A special blend of dental active natural cheeses, torna minerals, Calcium lactate, Aloe Vera, Potassium Citrate, Direct fed microbe cultures (enteroccus faecium, Lactobacillus, bifidus, and salivarius), Milk Calcium, Apple Polyphenols, Natural Enzymes, Wysong whole salt, fructooligo-saccharides, Chromium yeast, Isolated milk proteins (including Lactoferrin and Lactoperoxidase)
Clear as mud now
Don't know if it's good but the tarter on the kittens (15 years old) has gone and we now have them back on a good food (changed food 3 years ago when we came over as they were on a UK holistic food and just grabbed something cheap, cats loved it so thought no more about it), now I wish I had done my homework. This stuff worked for my 2 remaining cats, unfortunatly nothing would have helped the tumour on their mummy's tounge.
It may not work for all animals but one of the kittens was due to go to the vets in 3 months for tarter removal, when the 3 months came up, no treatment needed and her teeth are superb. I will probably find out the stuff is worse than the what is stops but right now they have clean teeth and good food.