View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2006, 12:31 AM
And Zoodle's Mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by technodoll
sorry for being MIA, just now catching up on all the posts (you guys have been busy, LOL). Looks like the questions have been answered, or did i miss anything?...
Ummmm, can you answer these for me please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copper'sMom
A few more questions!
1)It is ok to give them the chicken leg quarters WITH the bones, right?? As long as they aren't cooked? Just want to be sure!! They did have them Monday, and all seemed well. I'm just waiting for their yard deposits to inspect!!

2)Do I give them other things with their chicken right now? Like organs, fish, eggs, cottage cheese etc?? Or do they justget chicken(with bone?)?

3)Is it too early to feed the whole chicken carcass?

4)Should I be worried that Copper is swallowing large chunks? He's not chewing the food to his full potential. He normally chews his food really good, but yesterday and today he was inhaling the chicken!

5)One meal a day or twice a day?

6)Copper weighs 80lbs - he needs to lose a few though. 1.5 lbs of food a day is good for him? He's not very active.
Zoe weighs 52lbs. 1 - 1.5lbs for her? She is very active most days!
Meb999, I read on the yahoo raw feeding group about the fish oils. They say not to give the cod liver oil, but instead look on the label for fish oil or omega 3 fatty acids. I just can't remember why they said no cod liver oil . But then again, everywhere you read some say do this and others say don't do this! Some of it is confusing!

BTW: How's Buster doing??????