View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2006, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpietra16
Catsnatcher- Just to update on the farm... he hasn't said no yet He needs to think it through as he just got 2 other cats given to him to live on his farm...they are declawed so they have to be indoors.
Your 2 ferals cats will have to stay inside the home for awhile so that they don't run off which means he now has to think about how 2 declawed cats and 2 ferral cats will get along in a home. He will get back to me ASAP.
I am still trying to find homes for my 2 foster babies and I hope I will be able to help you with the other cats. Can you take the cats with you when you move, which may give me more time to play with?
Hi cpietra,

Thanks for the update. The two ferals are not violent. They come near me and don't run away from me while I'm feeding them but they absolutely don't let me touch them. I've never seen them fighting with other cats or show up all bruised up. I don't think that they'll fight with the other two declawed cats but it makes me feel better to know that he is responsible enough to think about the consequences rather than jumping on a definite yes or no.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help get your two fosters adopted. I would love these cats to be safe before the eventual storms that stroll in every February.