View Single Post
  #20  
Old January 26th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Inverness Inverness is offline
Sasha's Den Rescue
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 636
Quote:
Originally Posted by mona_b
It was my Vets who were the ones who told me it was the seeds that were toxic in the grapes...As I stated before.All of my dogs where/have been given the seedless grapes(treats) and I have had no health issues in regards to this.My breeder was even giving her dogs seedless grapes.This is why raisens are very dangerous for dogs.The raisens are just the dried grapes,which DO contain the seeds. ..Tron is going on 10,and his kidneys are just fine...

And as for the avocados,as Prin said,it's the pit that is toxic.
Hmmm, tell me, do you often eat the avocado pit (unless you're a dog, of course !) ?...
Reply With Quote