Thread: My fishy fotos
View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2006, 10:45 PM

You have a hard time finding pandas? They always seem to have some kicking around here. SuperPet had loads of them when I was in there last.
I usually go to St.Albert to Paradise Pets or to SuperPet on the West End of Edmonton, they always have good healthy fish in the tanks. I don't buy from the local fish store to often. Not since they sold me sick kribs, one right after the other and neglected to tell me their tanks were still cycling! They kept saying my tank had the problem, they were all hush hush about the water tests yet they replaced the first krib that died.

If you have wisteria available in the spring add it to my list. I do want some, I want to try it in both tanks, the water sprite just isn't working for me. I'm giving some to my neighbor. She has a 30g tank but it isn't planted yet. I hope to get my hands in her tank soon! She just got her son one of those tiny betta tanks with the miniscule hob filter, and a hang on side light, it's so cute, she put two gold white clouds in and a hank of moss and hygro from my tank. It looks so sweet! Perfect for a kid. She'll be recieving some water sprite babies for both her small tanks. Soon her bettas will find themselves in similar tanks I think, she loves how Buddy looks with his pals.

Paradise fish are also gorgeous, I always forget them, they are also labrinth fish aren't they? Can't wait to see the pics. I'll have to see the other fish, I haven't kept tetras since I was a kid and pencil fish never! They do look neat though.