View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Teddy's Canine Railroad

Pigeon is also widely eaten in europe.. I think it's referred to as something else but it's pigeon. Dogs are eaten in many asian cultures as well as the phillipines. Different ideas, different cultures, that is what makes the world go round. Quebecers eat horses... can't say as I would join them but I have purchased it for a dog to eat with sweet potatoe.

I remember many years ago, our local grocery store was selling grapes and my mother picketed with many of the other ladies against the selling of these grapes as they were picked by Migrant workers... it was the time of Cesar Chavez... well Dominion arrested the whole lot of them for trespassing. The police were good enough to contact the husbands to let them know that the kids were at the station along with their wives and would they come pick them up.

So I still don't think either way that the store is going to remotely bother with what animal they have displayed in an advertisement.