Thread: Tomato
View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2005, 05:47 PM
Senior Contributor
mel picks up a dog poo with her bare hands (oh my god shes an animal ) and throws it at the door as dogastrophe walks out, but i missed, oh well i will get it next time

hey $9000 thats about right, your dollar is slightly higher than ours, in australia a student gets about $11000-12000 a year at the most, but get this a person on the dole, that is unemployed welfare get about $17000 a year, how the hell does that work, a student working their butt off gets less and cnat afford vegetables and godo meat to power their brains where as a person doing nothing on welfare who dont need as good nutrition gets more, its screwed and it makes me real mad. when i finished uni there was a joke going aroudn that we were all jsut gunna go on welfare as it was a pay rise for us (most of us did too ) stupid system....

definatly a job in the DNA industry miss, its great money and you wil live like a queen

thanks for that dog, that is very interesting
REDUCE, RETHINK, REUSE, RECYCLE.. "We only Conserve what we love, We love only what we understand, we understand only what were taught"- David Suzuki....NO WAR.