View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2005, 08:25 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safyre
The simplest of things... my goodness! Certainly an argumentative bunch lately, aren't we?

I'm not responding to argue, just to give some info:

JUST FYI: When my friend got Jade, we got the 'pedigree' which had the owner name, as well as the registered names for the Sire and Dam. With that info, I tracked down her possible address. I then contacted the Missouri Department of Agriculture, and got her real address and phone number.

In the case of my friend she bought what was being advertised as a PUREBRED Boxer puppy. Not a hybrid. That will make a difference as well.

I believe you have abetter chance of getting the breeder info if it is 1) "purebred" 2) breeder outside of canada.
Geez I really need to learn how to do these multiple quotes...LOL

Safyre,that's what I was saying silly.....

They do have the "breeders" addy,but not the sires.The Sires and dams registered name is on it.As for the Hybred,I was taling about the pet store in the mall by me.They are seeling them as Hybreds and stating they are Purebreds.And there is also a Pet store in T.O that is selling their pups unregistered.And just to clarify,it was probably the registration papers you are talking about and not the "pedigree"...Pedigree papers are the ones that shoe the lineage(parents,grand parents great grand parents)..If I'm wrong,I'm sorry...