We decided on Behr plus 10.. the local hardware/feed store said that it was safe. So we got some of that. Now if it would quit raining I could actually put it on the fence!! lol It is suppose to rain all week so I guess it will be a while.
I will post a pic of this horse.. when I see it myself! LOL I really hope this month of waiting is worth it and he is the right horse for me. If not I will be sad but then I will start shopping again.