View Single Post
  #9  
Old May 22nd, 2005, 01:55 AM
artona's Avatar
artona artona is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Champaign Illinois USA
Posts: 4
Emergency vet or wait until Monday?

Sure I'd see a Dr... but not in an ER, and especially not on a weekend when the moon is full! They've got plenty of real emergencies to deal with and a 'roid just doesn't rate. I didn't even know dogs could have hemorroids until I found this thread. If it *could* be something more serious, I'd certainly take her in. But given her very healthy behaviour, it *seems* reasonable to me to wait another day. Of course, since I didn't know about doggy hemorroids, I've no doubt there's plenty of other things I don't know about that might be pertinent.
Reply With Quote