View Single Post
  #7  
Old May 21st, 2005, 11:41 PM
artona's Avatar
artona artona is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Champaign Illinois USA
Posts: 4
Emergency vet or wait until Monday?

I'm pretty sure my sheltie ate something bad off the ground a couple of days ago. She's eating and drinking well, in good spirits, very active, seems to be in no pain at all no matter where I squeeze, but she's having diarrhea and straining, with no blood but some mucous. When I washed her off I saw a 4-5mm ball of pink tissue that seems to be pouching out of her anus. It's Saturday night and I could take her to an emergency clinic, but if it's a hemorroid I'd rather take her to her regular vet Monday morning. Is that reasonable?
Reply With Quote