View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2005, 12:52 PM
raingirl's Avatar
raingirl raingirl is offline
<-----nut ball
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,804
teflon and birds

I'm sure most of you probably already know this, but just in case someone doesn't, it's worth posting.

Teflon fumes are toxic to birds.

We had a bird and he lived in the kitchen. He died of a liver tumor. The vet was the one that told us about the fumes after he died, as we didn't even know.

What reminded me of this was the waffle thread by prin, when they were talking about pans.

I don't buy anything with teflon or non-stick anymore because of it....
Prevent a litter
Fix your critter
Reply With Quote