View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Senior Contributor

That is hilarious.

Also,he is still attacking and biting.He even does this when we are just sitting watching t.v.

We are trying everything to break this.But nothing is working.

I sort of hinted to hubby that maybe another would calm him down.

I know he is good with another one.

At christmas we went to my dads.When I moved here I left my Calico Phoenix with my dad.It was bad enough I wsa taking the dogs,I didn't want my dad to be lonely.I still go on weekends and take her for her shots.And he's a seniour so Phoenix is good for him.And he admitted he wouldn't have let me take her.LOL

Well I went to my dads 2 days before christmas there with my daughter.Hubby brought the dogs and Casper.

Well since it's only been Phoenix and no other cat,we did the greeting of the 2 slowly.Kept Casper in the carrier while Phoenixs was just freaking.To make a lonf story short.I finally did let Casper out.Casper has no problems with her.He was great.As for Phoenix,that was a different story.Lets just say I don't think Casper will be going to grandpas house again.It was just way to much for Phoenix.I couldn't do that to her again.

What do you think?
"A dog can express more with his tail in minutes than his owner can express with his tongue in hours."