View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Senior Contributor

LMFAO @ LR..

That is hilarious.

Also,he is still attacking and biting.He even does this when we are just sitting watching t.v.

We are trying everything to break this.But nothing is working.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sort of hinted to hubby that maybe another would calm him down.

I know he is good with another one.

At christmas we went to my dads.When I moved here I left my Calico Phoenix with my dad.It was bad enough I wsa taking the dogs,I didn't want my dad to be lonely.I still go on weekends and take her for her shots.And he's a seniour so Phoenix is good for him.And he admitted he wouldn't have let me take her.LOL

Well I went to my dads 2 days before christmas there with my daughter.Hubby brought the dogs and Casper.

Well since it's only been Phoenix and no other cat,we did the greeting of the 2 slowly.Kept Casper in the carrier while Phoenixs was just freaking.To make a lonf story short.I finally did let Casper out.Casper has no problems with her.He was great.As for Phoenix,that was a different story.Lets just say I don't think Casper will be going to grandpas house again.It was just way to much for Phoenix.I couldn't do that to her again.

What do you think?