View Single Post
  #6  
Old April 4th, 2005, 04:32 PM
canine14 canine14 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 264
I'll take both if I can

Sugar definitely had eye problems too. I held her for quite a while a month ago when I was looking for a poly to help me deal with Holly's death. I liked her but decided to wait as I was going to Michigan the next day for a week. She definitely needs FIV/FeLv testing abnd vet care before being introduced to my brood. Daisy sounds almost blind and that environment must be hell on her. Maybe they can work out a deal for me if I take two. I wish I could save them all. Some of the cages are small. Daisy also needs vet care and testing and to be spayed.
Reply With Quote