Thread: Mona
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2004, 09:54 AM
Senior Contributor

I guess I missed that part of the commercial.

But yes I will definately let you know.

I was watching Montel yesterday.It was on dog attacks.It was so very sad.A 4 year old was killed by 6 Rotties.They were not owned by one person,but 2.Then they were talkingabout the woman who got killed by 2 Presas as she was opening the door to her apt.There is a story about the dogs.Lets just say the owner of these Presas is in jail and got some woman and her husband to take care of these dogs.

They had a woman from animal control who was at the seen for this.Montel was talking about banning of certain breeds.The woman from animal control said that banning breeds that attach means that you would have to ban all dogs that attack.Even Labs,Collies and onthers that attack and bite.She has been to calls where Labs have attacked and done serious damage.So she said I guess you would have to ban every breed.

I'm just interested in the show as to why these people do this to their dogs.And in the commercial I did see a Shepherd and a Belgian Malinois.K I spelt that wrong.LOL...

I just want to hear what they have to say.

chico,I saw that too.It was pretty sad.

Also,did you know that when the outbreak of SARS came,it came from a cat?