View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2018, 08:28 AM
Administrator - Pet lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
Does Nuda corner Twiggy in an effort to cow her, or is she just trying to get to know her? JD is trying to win Grace over to his side, but since he usually ends up trying to get her to play (you know--that whole mock attack thing...), she's pretty much cowed any time he approaches her, even if he's just trying to be a buddy.
At first it seemed like play....but now given twiggy's constant overreacting, whenever Nuda gets near she starts a yellin'.

What's weird...is that we let a few of the neighbour's cats inside each day to play...Twiggy has no bad reaction to them.

Quote:
A dab of vanilla under each of their chins or rub some baby powder in your hand and rub them both down.
The trick is they need to smell the same...I used to take either of my two to the vet and when I came back all hell would break loose because they smelled different. Vet told me these 2 tricks and they worked for me...
Just curious - what type of vanilla are we talking about - vanilla extract? Thx!
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter