Originally Posted by Cdarshan
Is it a good symptom if a "DOG (SCOOBY)" consumes too much water. Recently i got it treated because of allergic problem. N doctor gave him injection(anti-biotics). Is it because of that? or any other reason. Please help me out I love him very much...
Was the shot abx or steroids? For allergies, they usually use steroids, which will cause the dog to drink a lot of water.
I am not sure if abx will cause this type of reaction. I would call the vet if you can. If not, make sure you take the dog out a lot to pee, and call first thing in the morning.