View Single Post
  #6  
Old March 23rd, 2014, 09:27 PM
ivy_fin ivy_fin is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Burlington
Posts: 4
Thanks for the advice so far! We have her on a hypoallergenic diet so she in not on any grains right now, we put her on that diet with hopes to eliminate the "cause" of the straining being a food allergy. Unfortunately cause she is still straining it can't be her diet or food sensitivity
I might looking into taking her the university if Guelph veterinary hospital for a second opinion.
Any idea what consultations with veterinary specialists/students at the local university veterinary hospital cost?
She has sutures put in right now and the vets wants to take them out cause it has been 3 days already, I know that she'll prolapse again cause she continues to strain. I think we might leave them in till we solved the issue of the straining. Right now the only think holding in her rectum in the suture
Any advice?
Thanks
Esther
Reply With Quote