View Single Post
  #4  
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:24 AM
jon2008 jon2008 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4
Thank you so much for the replies.

As far as what the existing vet is proposing, they were going to anesthetize and then take x-rays and assess what could be done. So unfortunately we don't even know a likely course of action or prognosis, even if he manages to hold up to the anaesthetic.

We think we might get a second opinion from another vet that has been recommended to us, and appears to have some additional facilites to deal with assessing the dental situation.
Reply With Quote