View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Barkingdog Barkingdog is offline
Senior Contributor
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,244
You should call a No kill recuse shelter and meet them at your parents house and remove the dog. Then try to get your mom to go to a DR. for some help. Or ask a neighbor to report your mom . Someone has to take care of these poor dogs . I would just take the dogs out of the house if it was me.
Reply With Quote