View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2013, 10:38 PM
Chopper Challenge Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, Bugz Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion, Mouse Race Champion

I keep mine in albums. I have one album for Friends and Family and another 16 or so () for pets. Plus boxes and boxes of photos that were less than good enough for putting in the albums but that I didn't have the heart to throw out. Hmmmm... Thanks for the reminder--I should probably go through and toss at least the unwanted prints. Will probably keep the negatives, though, till they disintegrate--but getting rid of the crappy prints will at least free up closet space...

If you have a scanner, you could scan in your old photos and then pitch the printed copies. But remember to back up all your digital data in at least two different ways--digital photography is so convenient, but it's so easy to lose all those precious memories in a storage device failure...

"It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!"

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."