Thread: Poisonous mulch
View Single Post
  #1  
Old July 29th, 2013, 07:54 PM
lindapalm lindapalm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 593
Poisonous mulch

I just thought I would post this, I didn't know it was a hazard and maybe someone else doesn't either. A woman had a Yorkie puppy that died very suddenly, and after testing by experts it was found that the puppy had chewed on some mulch she had put around plants. The mulch had poisonous mushrooms ground up in it, which killed the dog. It never crossed my mind that mulch could be harmful.
Reply With Quote