View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2013, 05:35 PM
animal_love animal_love is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 15
Thanks for the replies guys, sorry i took so long to answer back.

I didn't know that rabies wasn't required here in Calgary but that is good to know.

I also decided to wait until next year because as most of you said, I don't want to over vaccinate and he is already 5 months now.

I had one final question, I volunteer for an animal rescue foundation (not frequently though) but i stopped for a while to make sure Oskar didn't catch a sickness. Would you guys say it would be safe to volunteer there again without putting Oskar's health at risk?
Reply With Quote