View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Jull Jull is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 585
Originally Posted by renkma View Post
Honey was ill several times after 2AM - and couldn't hold water down. We rushed her to the emergency vet at 4AM. They ran a bloodwork and the results showed that her liver had failed - she was basically dying.

Honey passed away at 6:15AM. I am devastated.

PLEASE everyone out there - make sure there are no mushrooms in your yard anywhere. I lost my girl - my everything - because of one little tiny mushroom.

My heart is shattered.
I'm so terribly sorry for your loss
Dogs don't need to talk, their life is their message ~ unknown.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Reply With Quote