View Single Post
  #3  
Old June 25th, 2013, 07:20 AM
renkma renkma is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 40
Honey was ill several times after 2AM - and couldn't hold water down. We rushed her to the emergency vet at 4AM. They ran a bloodwork and the results showed that her liver had failed - she was basically dying.

Honey passed away at 6:15AM. I am devastated.


PLEASE everyone out there - make sure there are no mushrooms in your yard anywhere. I lost my girl - my everything - because of one little tiny mushroom.

My heart is shattered.
Reply With Quote