View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2013, 04:41 PM

Hi everyone, thanks for the replies.

@Barkingdog
Yes i really want to get him a skin test and a blood test. He has never had a blood test and he is 4 years old now, so i want to make sure he doesnt have any other issues such as diabetes and hyperthyroidism. I will try to see about getting the skin test too. I'm not sure how to get a blood test, though. The vet tried and said Rimley struggled too much. Maybe we can try it with me in the room as well, he might not panic as much.

@Sugarcatmom:
Right now Rimley eats the dry food brand "Now" which contains turkey, salmon, and duck. http://www.petcurean.com/for-cats/no...ain-free-adult
I have just heard that maybe the food might be not so great for him, so i might have to try a wet food that is good for cats with food allergies. Does anyone know of any good wet food brands for allergies?

@Reg:
I will definitely check up with his breeder and see if she has seen this in any of her other Abys. Thank you for telling me this, as of now i havent been able to find any information on this type of skin issue. I have had a lot of trouble trying to figure out if it was hairloss or pigmentation change, or both. Some parts look like a pigmentation change, and others look like hair loss. I will try to get some better quality pictures at the right angles.