View Single Post
  #8  
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:29 PM
lindapalm lindapalm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 607
I'm really torn on what to do. Shes slowing down a lot but is still in pretty good condition. If I decide to get her a shot and something happened I'd never forgive myself, but if I don't and she gets really sick and no one will treat her that would be horrible, too Her three year shot expires in June, shes always been up to date on the rabies shots, not the other ones. I know of two vets in my area that would insist on a shot, maybe I'll call some that are farther out and see what their opinion is.
Reply With Quote