Originally Posted by Jull
The rescue remedy is safe for all human and animals, as it is made from flower essences not chemicals
. Maybe you could look into any of the other bach flower remedies and see if any of them would be a better fit.
It is safe to be ingested, when I give it to the kids here I always put the drops directly in their mouth, it really makes no difference if its ingested or not as it works by being absorbed by the body/skin; it can also be put directly into the pet's water.
I do not know what kind of oil you're using and some are not safe for cats. Some people think because something is natural that is not toxic.