View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
I think you should have to pay less if the sitter let your cats out. This is my biggest concern as I read so many stories about people pets escaping when they have a pet sitter.
I'm with you on this one, if I am ever going out I try to get a friend or family to come to the house and look after my babies, except for my mom they can go and stay at her house. The first time I asked my cousin if he could come and let the dogs out for me one night that I went to a show out of town, I wrote a full page of instructions for him he probably thought I was crazy, but I am a little bit.

I rather my furkids stay at home, I know they are safe there and comfortable. I thought about puppy daycare as well, but we are currently looking for a dog who ran away from his pet sitter/day care house, so it scares me.

Of course we are not trying to scare you tezster There is many good pet sitters out there too.
Dogs don't need to talk, their life is their message ~ unknown.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." ~ Mahatma Gandhi