View Single Post
  #15  
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:30 PM
goldiesplash goldiesplash is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingdog View Post
Do you live near any landfills that giving off hydrogen sulfide ? I lives near a landfill that was giving hydrogen sulfide and I called the ER vet to found out how the toxic gas would affect my Standard Poodle and I was told it would made my dog act 'drunk' and confuse.
Barkingdog, Thank you for your interesting comment. It scares me. I don't live near by a landfill, however, I actually drive by one on the way to my dog's agility school, which is Thursday evening. The symptom of my dog started Friday afternoon. Do you think the toxic gas might have affected my dog? He seemed fine on Thursday evening after school, so I don't know if it could have anything to do with it. Does your dog constantly act strange because of the gas?
Reply With Quote