View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:02 AM

This picture is not the greatest but shows the light brown spots which I think may just be pigmentation spots like Hazel suggested. I was thinking of taking her to a different vet because my regular vet has looked at her 3x now and says it is red from her licking which I know but I would like to figure out why she is licking. She gave me some hibitane cream (anti-fungal/antibacterial) and some hibitane medicated soap. I could tell the cream was irritating her so I purchased some medicated wipes with witch hazel and have tried to use those but it is obvious that it is still irritated. The vet said that her vulva is recessed and perhaps urine is irritating the area. She gave me the stilbestrol (estrogen) pills. I don't know what to do. Maybe corn starch to keep the area dry. She does have more fat on her belly which could prevent air circulation especially over night. I notice she is mostly itchy in first thing in the morning. I also have a very mild tea tree wash from the body shop? I don't know if that would work or if she has just developed dermatitis from constantly licking. There doesn't seem to be ant discharge or urine that I have noticed. Should have probably stared a new thread for this problem

Last edited by SuperWanda; February 25th, 2013 at 01:13 PM.