View Single Post
  #1  
Old January 28th, 2013, 06:26 PM
reksav reksav is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: williamson, ny
Posts: 16
My dog ate a bag of candy, wrappers and all.

We left for the store and when we came back the dog had gotten into a lot of things... He's on medication for seizures and it's making him act very differently than normal, this problem is being addressed, but now this happens.

He ate an entire container of cherry tomatoes, a bag with 5 or 6 pitted dates, and a 2lb bag of assorted candy. There was no chocolate in the bag, just lots of starburst, carmels, and tootsie rolls. Ok so there was some chocolate. There is no wrappers anywhere, just the paper label from the bulk candy bag. Should we be worried? Should we try to make him vomit? Help? Please? Augh.
Reply With Quote