View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jull View Post
Thank goodness you saw this lottle guy... just a few minutes ago I saw an add on a facebook group where a young person saw a small yorkie (again more yorkies) wondering around across his house, however his parents dont like street dogs comming into their house so he just posted that and left the dog out in -15-20 weather this was acouple days ago if I could have seen the add sooner I would have gone to get him, its not that hard to get him and even just take him to a safe warm place, not sure how anyone can have the heart to just leave him out there. I wonder if it was the same yorkie from that kijiji add I saw...
I would not leave until I knew the dog was safe , I was upset that no one else stopped to help the dog as it was so easy to see it was frighten. The poor dog was trying to get into it back yard but it had fence around the whole yard and the dog got confused and went to the house next door thinking that was his house. It was a lucky dog as I sometime see at many as 4 or 5 hawks flying around at one time. It was awful that dog next door neighbor did not help when him when she open the door up and saw the poor dog crying. I agree some people are heartless.