Thread: Broken Nail
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2012, 11:34 PM
growler~GateKeeper's Avatar
growler~GateKeeper growler~GateKeeper is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 17,348
The soap is called Hibitane as far as I know it's only available at the vets & must be diluted with water. It's actually a surgical scrub & quite strong which is why it need to be diluted.
You can check w the receptionists at your vet to see if they will sell or give you a small bottle of it, I had years ago bought a small bottle for a few dollars from the vet I had been using then.
Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

The Spirit Lives As Long As Someone Who Lives Remembers You - Navaho Saying

Vindication ~ For all those pets who became sick or lost their lives from tainted pet food
Reply With Quote