Thank you! I saw the thread when searching. I guessing he is early stage, as actual symptom is vomiting, and hyper active self beyond that, along with wanting food all the time thanks to small portions.
When I say waiting until gets worse, is moral question of when to put him down, which i hate thinking about. Money is a problem, and will not have enough to cover the follow up tests and treatment. Been suggested a specific animal rescue that focus on finding new homes for cats/dogs with special medical needs, which supposedly may cover the costs. That is the case, he has a better chance with them than with myself. :/
Will go see the vet again tomorrow or wednesday, so will see.