View Single Post
  #9  
Old November 10th, 2012, 08:18 PM
Barkingdog Barkingdog is offline
Senior Contributor
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellian View Post
Vomiting did subside, but back to few times a day. Sticking with small portions of the gastro food with water.

I have until tuesday or wednesday to decide what do in terms of treatments, as I am not in the realistic position of being to cover all that needs to be done. At present, have lots of free time, but in near future, will start not being home much again. At the moment, with the mindset to do what is possible within my means to help alleviate vomiting and other coming symptoms, so as some time of being himself before it gets worse. Also self-debating whether to wait until it gets worse, or when he is most happy possible. Really not the sort of thing I would like to decide or think about. My mother offered to handle it with her husband when the time comes.
I would not wait until your cat get worst that would made it harder for him to recover. His immune system could get weaker and become more susceptible to infections or colds.
Reply With Quote