View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2012, 12:42 PM
mellian mellian is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Montreal
Posts: 12
Vomiting did subside, but back to few times a day. Sticking with small portions of the gastro food with water.

I have until tuesday or wednesday to decide what do in terms of treatments, as I am not in the realistic position of being to cover all that needs to be done. At present, have lots of free time, but in near future, will start not being home much again. At the moment, with the mindset to do what is possible within my means to help alleviate vomiting and other coming symptoms, so as some time of being himself before it gets worse. Also self-debating whether to wait until it gets worse, or when he is most happy possible. Really not the sort of thing I would like to decide or think about. My mother offered to handle it with her husband when the time comes.
Reply With Quote