View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2012, 04:26 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

DD we have fun at work usually. Some years not so much but I try to do it. Ya have to have a sense of humor. We usually have a potluck lunch and have a meeting at the same time so it is productive..well except for those dressed like a banana One time a number of years ago everyone in costume would parade through the building showing off their costumes while everyone that didnt dress up laughed at them!

My friend has a great sense of humor. The first thing he ever said to me was "So what do you think of short, bald, blind men"? I was like huh? I didnt really clue in at first. We had a laugh and have been good friends since. I helped him adopt his beautiful dog Zoey and she is a doll. He has weird jokes though DD!

I gave him another break today and took the costume off on the way home. After all it would have been daylight..

The good thing about the whole day was I made a TON of people laugh!
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown