Thread: plaque attack
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2012, 01:15 PM

To Buddahcowboy

Thank you for your info on Plaque attack. I wonder how I could research the info from the studies in Europe that you refer to. So far I am not even able to find a list of ingredients used in the product.
I have 2 small dogs. One has diabetes.
I did not like the smell of the product and was wary of using it, but did so against my better judgment, in the hopes of taking better care of their teeth.
I have been using it for about a week. For the last few days I notice that my diabetic dog is drinking A Lot more water. Today she didn't want to get up for breakfast, tho eventually she did eat. This was Very unusual.
I am wondering how long it would take for liver damage to show up in a blood test. And I am wondering what I can do to undo damage if there has been any.
Her last blood test was about a month ago and she was in very good shape at that time, except for the need for tooth extractions.
I wish I had trusted my instincts and not used the Plaque Attack.
Yours seems to be the Most informative thing I have read about plaque attack. I would definitely like to read the studies you speak of, but search results seem to be limited, or I do not know the proper way to search in depth.
I hope to hear from you.
Thank you, Ames
PS, I am new to this forum. I don't know if I will be notified if you or anyone else replys here.
{ Edited. No personal eMail addresses, pls}

Last edited by hazelrunpack; October 21st, 2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: more certain contact